[OpenLayers-Users] Why are my controls not showing up?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Fri Dec 14 00:51:44 EST 2007

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>> Some of my controls aren't showing up. Any ideas why?

> They are meant to be used within a control panel only.

Ah, I see how you mean. Thanks for the tip.

Is there a particular reason why these controls are meant only for use
within a Panel, whereas others (zoombar etc) are intended for use
directly in the Map?

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA