[OpenLayers-Users] get feature info select box

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Fri Dec 14 02:25:08 EST 2007

Christopher,

Thanks for this it worked really well, I just loaded this new control at OL
loadmap time. However, I have a small problem. When I use the mouse drag
zoom control it appears to over ride this new control making it non
functional after the use of that zoom control. Does that sound right and
what would you suggest I do to manage this?

Cheers,

Brad Spencer