[OpenLayers-Users] get feature info select box

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Dec 14 07:26:17 EST 2007

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 06:25:08PM +1100, bradleyspencer wrote:
> Christopher,
>
> Thanks for this it worked really well, I just loaded this new control at OL
> loadmap time. However, I have a small problem. When I use the mouse drag
> zoom control it appears to over ride this new control making it non
> functional after the use of that zoom control. Does that sound right and
> what would you suggest I do to manage this?

You probably want to put this control into a control panel. First,
change this.box to this.handler -- this way it will be automatically
activated/deactivated by the control class's activate/deactivate
functions. Then add the control to a control panel, add the correct CSS,
etc.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta