[OpenLayers-Users] southeast asia administrative boundaries

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Fri Dec 14 14:27:52 EST 2007

Neil,

e00 are essentially esri coverages in an "interchange" format. Your
task is to turn them into coverages and then into shapefiles or
something else that you can use.

the OGR library can read coverages, but to first convert the e00
there are a few different options:

A command line utility: http://avce00.maptools.org/
or
a GUI option: google import71.exe or see: http://
spatialnews.geocomm.com/education/tutorials/e00data/

Cheers,
Dane