[OpenLayers-Users] browsers supported

Andrew de Klerk andrew.deklerk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:28:01 EST 2007

Hi all

I was wondering what the supported browsers are for openlayers. I have
encountered a minor bug related to IE7 and when a geometry tool is selected
(point, line or polygon) when the users hard refreshes the page ( I have
logged this ticket). But, the reason why I ask is that I have noticed in
Opera the user cannot double click to close (finish adding) a geometry. Is
Opera supported?

Also, related to the ticket I added, do they go through an approval phase as
I could not find the ticket I added? I was logged in as openlayers.

Keep up the excellent work!

Andrew