[OpenLayers-Users] Reverting to pan/zoom after feature insertion

David E. Reksten der at dod.no
Tue Dec 18 11:51:47 EST 2007

Hi,

is there a way to revert back to the pan/zoom function once a feature
has been finished (by double-clicking, normally)? I tried the
following, where p.controls[0] is my pan/zoom button in the
EditingToolbar:

    vectors.onFeatureInsert = function(feature) {
        p.activateControl(p.controls[0]);
    }

But this lets the double-click event pass through to the pan/zoom
button, where it causes the error "this.point has no properties -
/OpenLayers.js - Line 903". (Using rev. 4899)

I'm sorry if this is more of a JavaScript question than OpenLayers,
but I was unable to find a resolution with Google.

Oh, and by the way, I can confirm Andrew de Klerk's recent post about
an error in IE7 when doing a hard refresh of the page after inserting
a feature.

Regards,
David