[OpenLayers-Users] Different behavior of WFS layer in IE 7 and Firefox

Yingqi Tang anakintang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:57:22 EST 2007

List,

I noticed a different behavior of a WFS layer between IE7 and Firefox. I
basically added a point feature type WFS layer on a Google Maps base layer,
and I didn't specify "featureClass" to OpenLayers.Feature.WFS, so I assume
OpenLayers.Feature.Vector will be used. The problem is when I pan the map in
Firefox the WFS layer is not moving as it should because the positions of
point features on base layer changed after I pan. But if I tried the same
thing in IE7 it just works perfect.

Does anyone have clue on why this is happening and is there any way to work
around it?

Thanks,
Yingqi