[OpenLayers-Users] Text layer and mouseover

clare_l mrsourkid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 05:21:53 EST 2007

Thanks Brad

Sorry my question was so vague.  I think I just wanted to know whether you
needed to install anything extra on your webserver to enable it to handle
WMS requests? Is WMS a protocol that requires something 'extra' running to
be able to understand a request of that type? I don't think I quite
understand WMS actually!

Cheers

Clare