[OpenLayers-Users] Different behavior of WFS layer in IE 7 andFirefox

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Tue Dec 18 16:19:35 EST 2007

Christian,

I have been able to overlay vectors from a WFS request over GoogleMaps using
default EPSG:4326 in IE7 quite OK. When doing this in FF it is overlayed but
is clearly not in the right position/orientation/scale therefore projection
problem).

I have not used sphericalMercator as I need to overlay data from WMS
services that do not support EPSG:900913.

CubeWerx supports this projection but other remote services that I am using
do not so I am intending to cascade through CubeWerx WMS to handle this
projection.

But I do not understand why if it works in IE it does not also work in FF
the same?

Cheers,

Brad Spencer