[OpenLayers-Users] gratitude

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Wed Dec 19 15:54:17 EST 2007

List,

As a mere application developer, I would like to reiterate Bart's comments.

OpenLayers is fantastic as an application framework. I only wish I was good
enough to help in the development of the code :(

And thankyou Chris for helping to educate me so many times over 2007.

Excellent product and there is no doubt more to come in 2008.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all Olers.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer