[OpenLayers-Users] pop-up is partly out of the map view

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Thu Dec 20 01:05:09 EST 2007

I have a map of size 600 x 300 pixels
http://www.healthcarevolunteer.com/hcvMaps/opps/html/newhcvoppsmap_utf8.php
- I chose this size because the world view (zoom level 1) which is our
default view, fits nicely in this size without leaving out some
countries at the edges or having large empty (of markers) polar regions
at the top and bottom. However, with this size map the popup boxes for
some markers open with part of the box, with the title text, out of the
view. It depends on where the marker is in the box- it's the ones close
to the equator, or middle of the view, that have this problem.

I looked through the forum and tickets and didn't see any mention of
this. Are there any work arounds other than making the height of the map
greater?

Thanks, Tara