[OpenLayers-Users] Google/Yahoo map projection WMS overlay question

Josh Livni mailing_lists at umbrellaconsulting.com
Sun Dec 23 16:15:42 EST 2007

Andrew,

Check the spherical-mercator.html example.
However, note that you can't overlay data in EPSG:4326 onto a layer with
spherical mercator projection.  Your WMS server needs to spit it out in
the same projection for them to line up.  So in this case, you need to
make sure your WMS server is configured to spit out data in EPSG:900913.

 -Josh