[OpenLayers-Users] [Fwd: [ka-Map-users] Speeding up tile display/download]

Graham Davis gdavis at refractions.net
Mon Feb 19 12:16:25 EST 2007

Chris,

I was looking at adding this support as well, but I'm glad to see it is
already done.  I'm working from the vector branch of code, so if I want
to use the changes made for this feature can I just copy one or a few
files from the 2.3 branch?  Which files would I need and should the
changes be localised enough within those files that I can easily just
replace the versions I have?  Thanks,

--
Graham Davis
Refractions Research Inc.