[OpenLayers-Users] [Fwd: [ka-Map-users] Speeding up tile display/download]

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Feb 19 13:37:17 EST 2007

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 09:16:25AM -0800, Graham Davis wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I was looking at adding this support as well, but I'm glad to see it is
> already done.  I'm working from the vector branch of code, so if I want
> to use the changes made for this feature can I just copy one or a few
> files from the 2.3 branch?  Which files would I need and should the
> changes be localised enough within those files that I can easily just
> replace the versions I have?  Thanks,

Ticket is:

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/399

Patch is:

http://trac.openlayers.org/attachment/ticket/399/multiserver.patch

This means that you should only need to change Layer.HTTPRequest, with
that patch, and you'd have that functionality.

However, I know nothing about the Vector branch, so I don't know if it
applies cleanly.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta