[OpenLayers-Users] [Fwd: [ka-Map-users] Speeding up tile display/download]

Graham Davis gdavis at refractions.net
Mon Feb 19 13:51:27 EST 2007

Thanks Chris.

I've looked at the patch code and the code in the vector branch's
HTTPRequest.js file and it seems the branch already has your patch.  So
if anyone else it curious, the vector branch already has support for
layers with multiple urls (I just didn't realize it).  Cheers.

Graham Davis

--
Graham Davis
Refractions Research Inc.