[OpenLayers-Users] mapserver CGI layer type?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Feb 23 22:05:05 EST 2007

Hi all,

Is there a mapserver CGI, (not WMS) layer type for OpenLayers?
I've been looking through the docs and examples and I'm not seeing it.

It looks like I probably want to use Layer.HTTPRequest(), but I don't
see what needs to be done to incorporate the parameters needed for any
given request into the url for that request. Is there some user supplied
callback that I need to implement, and if so where is it documented.

Thanks,
   -Steve