[OpenLayers-Users] map.toJSONString, too much recursion

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Jan 10 12:25:23 EST 2007

Hi Tim,

I would be very interested in this. Are you able to e-mail me the code,
or provide it in some other way?

Currently, I use PHP/Mapscript on the server-side to read in a WMC,
create a MAP file, and then convert the MAP file to OpenLayers
javascript objects. That works pretty fine. But I haven't got a way yet
to go from OpenLayers objects to WMC for interaction with a print
service. My interest is mainly WMS layers though.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart