[OpenLayers-Users] Canvas IE

Aitor Calero Garcia aitor.calero at usm.es
Wed Jan 17 12:55:28 EST 2007

Thank you Frederico, we will try this, but we have found that there is an OpenLayers "vector" branch which can do client vector editing. It seems to work fine. Does someone know if this vector branch will be released soon? It will be very handy for us, because we are trying to implement some kind of web editing with it.

  _____