[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with Safari Recently with the latest build...

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Jan 21 23:12:27 EST 2007

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 09:49:20PM -0600, Lance Dyas wrote:
> I had a problem with pages failing entirely to load when a non existant
> Dom object... a filter for IE specific handling
>  was having its value set .... does anyone out there test with MacOS10.4
> and Safari.

All releases are tested in development mode before release on OS X. I'm
currently able to load the files in the dev/examples/ dir with no
problem: specifically, I started at
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/controls.html and explored a couple
others and had no problem.

Can you be more specific about what your problem is, and if you can
reproduce it on that file or any other file hosted in the /dev/examples/
directory?

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta