[OpenLayers-Users] Highlight elements

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jan 25 11:10:24 EST 2007

Christopher,

I believe this is like the mapserver Query functionality. if you do a
query the query results highlighted on the map. In the description
below, the id could be a UID for a shapefile or a database record or
whatever and they want to be able to highlight that object(s) on the
map. This implies some backend process that could select those objects
and render an image that could then be overlaid on the map or some
similar other process.

-Steve W