[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with WMS.Untiled?

Graham Davis gdavis at refractions.net
Fri Mar 2 19:11:56 EST 2007

I'd like to suggest the option to add a title or "alt" text parameter
when creating an OpenLayers.Util.createAlphaImageDiv object.  Currently
there is no reliable way to set this for the image in the div, or at
least not without some roudabout code to manually set it afterwards.  I
find that having a title/alt text for most of the buttons I create as
map tools would be very useful, but manually accessing each image and
setting this after creating the alphadiv object is a pain.  Are there
any plans to add this to the OpenLayers.Util.createAlphaImageDiv function?

--
Graham Davis
Refractions Research Inc.
gdavis at refractions.net