[OpenLayers-Users] Vector and Vector-2.4 Sandbox

Thomas Zuberbühler tzuberbuehler at datacomm.ch
Wed Mar 7 09:21:48 EST 2007

Dear OpenLayers Developers

In this two branches/sandboxes there is a position offset.

There is an Example on
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/vector-2.4/examples/vector-testing.html.
Of course, Barcelona is not in the Mediterranean Sea near Corsica. :)

I tested the Vector sandbox too with a zoom to a bounding box with help of
OpenLayers.Bounds. With the official build my function works. Do I assume
correctly a bug is present in this branches?

Unfortunetaly I doesn't found some function to add a ticket on OpenLayers
Website.

Thank you.
Regards, Thomas