[OpenLayers-Users] Vector and Vector-2.4 Sandbox

Thomas Zuberbühler tzuberbuehler at datacomm.ch
Wed Mar 7 10:18:30 EST 2007

Following code should zoom to the USA Population Example from GeoServer. With
Vector Branches there is a too 	nearby zoom that means there is not anything
visible.

<code>
map.zoomToExtent(new
OpenLayers.Bounds(-124.731422,24.955967,-66.969849,49.371735));
</code>

Could you try this code with Firebug? Do you receive the same result? Thank
you.