[OpenLayers-Users] opacity and wms.notile layer...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Sat Mar 10 11:05:58 EST 2007

Chris,
  I've changed my layer def as follows:

			var aca_revite_wms = new
OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled( "PostGIS GDT ACA/Revite Overlay",

"http://kong.uai.int/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/mapserver/gdt/props.map&",
				{layers: 'revite,aca', 'ratio':ratio,
transparent:true,
                format:'image/png', visiblity:false, opacity: 0.5});

and it still appears as an opaque layer.  Should I have anything special in
my mapfile to make the polygons a transparent layer?

I believe I got the visible:false from one of the example pages, I'll try
and see if that was indeed the case and note it for you.

Thanks,

John