[OpenLayers-Users] popup with wfs marker layer...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Sat Mar 10 16:15:32 EST 2007

I'm trying to create a popup based off of a WFS layer, but I'm a little
unclear on which object I should register for the call back.

I'd like it to work similar to the Text layer, where I click on a marker and
it displays the info from the WFS object.  The Text layer puts a popup
handler on each marker.  With the WFS layer, I can get an event registered
so it is called when a marker is clicked, but I don’t yet understand how to
tie the event back to the information in the WFS layer.

I'd appreciate a suggestion or pointer on how to implement this type of
popup.

Thanks,

John