[OpenLayers-Users] Checkout GML branch version ??

Sébastien Geindre sebastien.geindre at meteo.fr
Mon Mar 12 06:16:45 EDT 2007

hello guys,

First, i'd like to encourage all of you in the job you make...Really
great !

I am working on a prototype application which deals with meteorological
objects. The goal of this application is to route meteo object from the
producer to several type of client like air traffic control or airplane.

The meteo objects are modelled with GML. they are stored in a XML
database an routed via web services build on the cocoon framework.

I need to visualize this GML polygon through a small client interface
based on web.
OpenLayers seems to be the right choice to do that.

I found a developpement branch which deals with GML object but i was
enable to get it from the SVN repository.
Which version, branch implements GML feature ?
Eclipse says "svn: Processing PROPFIND request response failed:
Premature end of file. (/trunk/openlayers) "

Any help ??

--
Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV