[OpenLayers-Users] Checkout GML branch version ??

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Mar 12 09:10:27 EDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 11:16:45AM +0100, S?bastien Geindre wrote:
> hello guys,
>
> First, i'd like to encourage all of you in the job you make...Really
> great !
>
> I am working on a prototype application which deals with meteorological
> objects. The goal of this application is to route meteo object from the
> producer to several type of client like air traffic control or airplane.
>
> The meteo objects are modelled with GML. they are stored in a XML
> database an routed via web services build on the cocoon framework.
>
> I need to visualize this GML polygon through a small client interface
> based on web.
> OpenLayers seems to be the right choice to do that.
>
> I found a developpement branch which deals with GML object but i was
> enable to get it from the SVN repository.
> Which version, branch implements GML feature ?
> Eclipse says "svn: Processing PROPFIND request response failed:
> Premature end of file. (/trunk/openlayers) "

The URL to checkout the vector branch which is closest to trunk at the
moment is:

  svn co http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/vector-2.4/

Note that there may still be some API changes before this is final, so
any work you do may need to be changed, but I feel that we are
relatively close to a stable API.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta