[OpenLayers-Users] Checkout GML branch version ??

Sébastien Geindre sebastien.geindre at meteo.fr
Mon Mar 12 13:23:48 EDT 2007

>> I found a developpement branch which deals with GML object but i was
>> enable to get it from the SVN repository.
>> Which version, branch implements GML feature ?
>> Eclipse says "svn: Processing PROPFIND request response failed:
>> Premature end of file. (/trunk/openlayers) "
>>

> The URL to checkout the vector branch which is closest to trunk at the
> moment is:
>
>   svn co http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/vector-2.4/

Is it possible to checkout with eclipse tigris plugin  ???
> Note that there may still be some API changes before this is final, so
> any work you do may need to be changed, but I feel that we are
> relatively close to a stable API.

I play with the vector2-4 api this afternoon, great !!
I reached to draw my icing polygons !!!

You parse MultiPolygon which are deprecated since GML3.0, the API deal
with which version of GML?

what is your developpement environnement ??...javascript is so hard to
debug..

--
Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV