[OpenLayers-Users] Regarding setup of wfs layers in opelayers.

Kanhaiya kale ( कન્હૈযা ਕਾளெ ) kanhaiya.kale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:44:18 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I am using openlayers. i have setup wms layers using mapserver and
geoserver. Now, i want to setup wfs layers using geoserver.
wms layers with geoserver is working properly but wfs layers from geoserver
is not getting displayed in openlayers. i tried examples of openlayers but
it is not of help.
Source code of given my example is http://rafb.net/p/INgwb641.html .
I googled for this problem. I tried source code of 3-4 wfs examples.
example's layers are working on localhost but not of mine. It is not showing
errors. but layer is also not getting displayed. There is also no javascript
error.

Can anybody help me in this. ?

Best Regards,
--