[OpenLayers-Users] Two questions to MouseWheel and VectorLayer

Thomas Zuberbühler tzuberbuehler at datacomm.ch
Thu Mar 15 07:34:13 EDT 2007

Hi there

I have two questions. Perhaps someone can help me?

1. How can I deactivate the MouseWheel function?
2. How can I remove a geometry from VectorLayer?

To the second question: I found only an option to remove the geometry from
the datastructure, but how I can remove it that the geometry would not show
any more on layer? How can I redraw the VectorLayer?

Thank you for your possible advice.
Regards,
Thomas