[OpenLayers-Users] Questions about Information in Markers

Sergio Chavarria sergio.chavarria at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:48:06 EDT 2007

Hello, i am new in OpenLayers. I have been looking for information about how
to add content in every marker.

In the examples, I found that its possible to create a file and fill it with
the data we want to present in our map and use a text layer, but I'd like
some functionality like the GInfoWindowTab of GoogleMaps.

Do you know if its possible to have that on Openlayers or do i need another
alternative??????

P.D

I would like more documentation and examples on managing events on markers