[OpenLayers-Users] Moving in map WMS/GML

Dipl.-Inf.(FH) Carsten Eider eider at fh-bingen.de
Fri Mar 16 06:24:00 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

there is a strange behaviour in my map, where i use
normal LAYER.WMS.UNTILED and two LAYER.GML(EPSG:31467)

1.) When I grab the map and move to any direction,
the underlying wms.layers are move correctly, but the gml.layers are
move the double way.
(See attachment after.png=moveWest(before.png)
If I zoom out and in again, the display is corrected.

2.) We restrict the displayable area  with a maxExtent.
If i use a much more larger maxExtent than the area i want to see,
the area is not the one i want to see. I even cannot move to the area I
should normally be

	map = new OpenLayers.Map($('map'), {
				projection: "EPSG:31467",
				maxExtent:  maxEBBOX,
				maxResolution: "auto",
				units: 'meters'
			});

Unfortunately I don't remember which trunk/branch of openlayers i am using.

What is the actual trunk for using wms und gml.layers ?
Any suggestions for my errors?
thx carsten

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours faithfully
Carsten Eider

Dipl. Inf. (FH)

Kompetenzzentrum für Innovative Informationssysteme

c/o Fachhochschhule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen

Berlinstraße 109
55411 Bingen

Tel: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-179
Fax: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-158