[OpenLayers-Users] Vector edit example = MouseListener

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Mar 20 12:40:27 EDT 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 11:09:40AM -0500, Jeff Dege wrote:
> [...]

select-feature doesn't do editing either... Well, I suppose you could
update geometries and redraw them. Note that the editing toolbar code is
really simple, so you can feel free to extend it to have other things
you might want. The problem is that at the moment there's no drag/drop
ing of points.

I don't know if I'm being helpful or not at this point :)

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta