[OpenLayers-Users] Vector edit example = MouseListener

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Tue Mar 20 13:02:10 EDT 2007

Select-feature only selects polygons, as it's written now.  I'd thought
that maybe by drawing points and polygons simultaneously, I could get it
to select points.  But if I can't drag the points I select, there's
little gain.

In an ideal world, the user would be able to drag individual vertices,
delete vertices, insert a new vertex between any two existing vertices.

But for right now, we may just have to give the user the ability to draw
a polygon, and to clear it so he can start over.