[OpenLayers-Users] problem with panel control

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Mar 21 07:46:31 EDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 09:09:00AM +0100, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to build my own panel control object, composed of a
> Navigation and a DrawFeature. So far I've had no success, my panel
> refuses to display!

You need some CSS :) Refer to the bottom of theme/default/style.css for
the editingtoolbar CSS: You'll want a:

.MyToolbar div {
  width: 15px;
  height: 15px;
  background-color:red;
}

.MyToolbar .olControlDrawFeaturePointItemActive  {
 background-color: blue;
}
.MyToolbar .olControlDrawFeaturePointItemInactive  {
 background-color: orange;
}

or something similar. I believe this much should get you started.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta