[OpenLayers-Users] panzoombar problem

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Mar 22 08:13:26 EDT 2007

I was too optimistic :-(

There are nasty side-effects, especially when dragging the rectangle in the
overview map. Panning in the main map by dragging ofcourse is also quite a
bit slower.

Is there any timeline for a fix? Seems to me this is a serious problem. I
fear it is beyond my capabilities to provide a patch for this.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden