[OpenLayers-Users] wms connection failed!

Francisco Domingues fmsd91 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:17:06 EDT 2007

Hi!
That means that the servers are timed out, busy or even 'death'? or the
request have wrong parameters and I have to change anything?
The thing that makes me angry is that I was able to connect and see the
layers a few days ago and now, aparently with the same code I cannot.
Something on the code must be in fault :S
I couldn't find out what it is...
Thanks Arnd, hope someone can put me on this code again!

Francisco Domingues