[OpenLayers-Users] Web Forum for OpenLayers

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Mar 28 10:33:55 EDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 09:20:12AM -0600, John Cole wrote:
> -1 for forums, sorry.  Like Christopher, I tend not to monitor them closely,
> even with a Vista RSS widget on my desktop :-)  I do think there should be a
> really good searchable archive for the mailing list though, as I do like to
> from an obvious OL web page.

It seems like more and more people are using
http://www.nabble.com/OpenLayers-Users-f15907.html . If I can get a
couple other people confirming this is the best link, I'll add a link
somewhere that says this is the place to go for a web-based version of
the mailing list, with Search.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta