[OpenLayers-Users] Web Forum for OpenLayers

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Mar 28 10:21:14 EDT 2007

Hi,
Le Mercredi 28 Mars 2007 16:16, Christopher Schmidt a écrit :
>  * It fractures the community. If we have two excellent contributors on
>    the mailing list, and two excellent contributors on the forum, then
>    the users don't get the full range of possible assistance from either.

We use in georezo.net (french community in geomatics) both of them. If someone
post in the mailing list, the message appears in the forum, if someone post
in the forum, the post is send to the mailing list. So you can have a link
between a forum and a mailing list and not fracture the community.

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin
---