[OpenLayers-Users] Web Forum for OpenLayers

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:04:34 EDT 2007

Personally I dislike forums and have never been comfortable with
using them.  I think it is just personal preference, but I find it
difficult to navigate in forums and almost impossible to get any
information out of them.  But then I was not raised to forums and I
know folks who swear by them ...

Paul