[OpenLayers-Users] Web Forum for OpenLayers

Francisco Domingues fmsd91 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:34:52 EDT 2007

I think the way it is now its fine! To maintain the information structure
and to keep the users in touch with the list the best is to keep all as it
is now. To ensure the dynamic of the users list it should be as the
beggining, the changes could divide the 'public'. I found the forum useful
for searching history messages, this is clear.
Cheers!

Francisco Domingues