[OpenLayers-Users] Popup for WFS Feature

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Tue May 8 11:15:33 EDT 2007

so you want popups tied to your markers... you seem to be on the right path.
you just need to subclass OpenLayers.Feature.WFS and override
createMarker(). In your new createMarker() you need to hook in the popup.
The most standard way of doing that is on the onclick action of the marker.
if you take a look at the popup.html example (
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/popups.html) you can see how that's
pretty easily done.

lemme know if you need some more help,
erik