[OpenLayers-Users] Selecting Text from Popup

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Wed May 9 15:45:20 EDT 2007

Christopher,

If you are talking about the '-moz-user-select', then is there a way to
override this css just for the div.olPopupContent?  I tried setting it equal
to 'all' in my css, but still no luck in getting it to allow selection.  Is
there any other way around this?  I really need to be able to allow the user
to select from this popup so that they can paste the contents into an email
or word document.

Also, another question on the styling of the popup.  My text may extend past
the end of the popup size.  So, I was hoping that I could set
overflow:scroll; and that would put a scroll bar on the popup, but that
didn't work.  Can you tell me if it is possible to add a scrollbar to the
popup?

Thanks again.
Lee