[OpenLayers-Users] Browser support for 2.4

Glen Stampoultzis gstamp at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:38:48 EDT 2007

That's basically the information that I was after - thank you.  The vector
thing was particularly important to me as I wanted to be able to plot a
route on a map.  Given that SVG isn't supported on Safari I was thinking
that manually creating transparent tiles with the route on them might be the
way to go for Safari.  Does this seem like a reasonable approach or can you
use something like the Canvas.js for doing this?

Regards,

Glen