[OpenLayers-Users] GML features not lining up in FireFox

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri May 18 07:32:42 EDT 2007

I have a map that displays a Mapserver WMS of Abandoned property points
and when the user clicks on a red dot, it queries the WFS service to get
the detail of that section and overlays the WFS points as an extra
layer.

In IE 7, my WMS and WFS line up perfectly, but in Firefox, the WFS seems
a bit skewed off the mark.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a
known issue.

I'm using the OpenLayers version in CVS.

Below is the link to my map.

http://www.cityofboston.gov/dnd/AbandonedPrivateMap.aspx

Thanks,
Regina