[OpenLayers-Users] Get WFS features geometry data

Christine Spietz spietz at fh-bingen.de
Thu May 24 08:47:30 EDT 2007

Hi Benjamin,

if I understand right, there are only 2 kinds of features in OpenLayers.
(OpenLayers.Feature.Vector and OpenLayers.Feature.WFS)

I think "geometry" is only available in OpenLayers.Feature.Vector, but I did
not really work with the WFS-features.
I made a VectorLayer (OpenLayers.Layer.Vector) and the input of this layer
is a featureCollection with lots of features. I did not set the
'featureClass' and so I think I "automatically" got the Vector-Features in
my Vector-Layer and there is a features variable....

regards

Christine

P.S.: Ja, ich bin die jenige ;-) ...... und habe mich eine Zeit lang mit
Multiple Feature Selection auseinandergesetzt.