[OpenLayers-Users] min/max zoom

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Tue May 29 17:25:54 EDT 2007

Hi, all.
Now that I'm past the killer problems, I can ask about features. :)

Can I configure OL to only allow certain zoom levels?
    http://69.59.158.10/openlayers/
This map is set to 20 zoom levels, though I only like levels 11 through
20. The opening default is 12.

I see the map.maxZoomLevel and max.MinZoomLevel settings, but these seem
not to affect the ability to zoom. And I see the map.numZoomLevels
setting, but that seems not to affect the range of zooms (from world to
house) but only the number of steps.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA