[OpenLayers-Users] dragmakerer

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Nov 2 09:34:09 EDT 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 02:31:38PM +1100, Paul Stanton wrote:
> Well, I was just about to ... but then I noticed something further:
>
> It's not just the top left of the marker that can be dragged, but any
> transparent zone of the marker.png! I tested this theory by creating a
> new marker.png with a transparent center, and guess what, now I can drag
> from the center!

heh. Fun. You want to look at Handler.Marker. There's a check there to
find 'is this marker that was just clicked the right one?' and you need
to modify that check to work differently. I think right now it looks at
icon.imageDiv, but apparently the icon.imageDiv.firstChild is whati t
needs to look for as well (or vice versa).

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta