[OpenLayers-Users] search/query

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Thu Nov 8 02:01:38 EST 2007

actually I´m loading point, line, and polygon features via wms into my map
(ArcIMS Server). It´s also possible to load a few layers via ka-map (from an
PostGIS DB) into my map.
Now I´d like to query e.g. the point features by clicking on them and/or
searching for them.

It should work like that site with the "I" button and the seach bar I found
today:
http://www.microimages.com/ogc/maps/nebraskaopen.htm?