[OpenLayers-Users] OverviewMap Container

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Thu Nov 8 06:39:50 EST 2007

Just one more thing,... after adding the theme:null to my options, the
editingtoolbar which i put outside the maps with:

vlayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector( "Editable" );

            var container = document.getElementById("panel");
            var panel = new OpenLayers.Control.EditingToolbar(
                vlayer, {div: container}
            );
            map.addControl(panel);
.
.
style="position:absolute;left:1055px;top:300px;width:35px;height:130px;background:white;z-index:30"></div>

is gone!
I see the white background but the buttons are disappeared!?!

any idea why?